1. Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio and go to the University of Dayton. I have been attending games since I was three months old.
2. What is your major?
I am a sport management major and I am graduating in December, 2016.
3. What are some of your career goals?
My career goal is to become an equipment manager at a Division 1 school. I would love to stay at the University of Dayton and become an equipment manager here.
4. What are some of your hobbies and interests (besides college basketball)?
Some of my hobbies and interests would be pretty much anything that involves sports and deer hunting. I am a huge Reds and Bengals fan. I also like the Blue Jackets.
5. Who is your favorite player in the past or present to play at your school?
I am a huge Brian Roberts fan. He was a point guard at Dayton from 2004-2008. He now plays in the NBA for the Charlotte Hornets where he is a backup point guard.
6. What is your favorite game that you have attended since you’ve been on campus?
By far my favorite game I have attended was the First Four game that Dayton played Boise State in last year (2015). I believe that will be the last ever “home game” for an NCAA Tournament game because of the atmosphere during that game. That is the loudest that UD Arena has ever gotten. The place was absolutely electric.
7. What is your favorite place to eat on or near campus?
My favorite place to eat on campus is a local place called Brunch Club. My boss and I are pretty much celebrities there because we go so often. Everyone knows who we are and we don’t even have to order anymore!
8. What made you interested in joining the College Pride Press team?
I’ve always wanted to get into writing for a team and I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to do something like that.